As this is my first ever blog post, I thought I should tell you two things: why I started blogging and a little bit about me.
Firsts things first, I started this blog because I wanted. Simple as that, I’m in my summer vacations (I live in Brazil) with absolutely nothing to do, so I might as well do something productive that I really like: talking, navigating the Internet, sharing what I can about my life, etc. I hope I’m welcomed.
And to start describing myself, I thought of listing 10 facts about me. So here we go:
1. I’m sixteen (URL, anyone?)
2. I’m brazilian.
3. My “main” (in lack of a better word) family is me, my mom, dad and little brother.
4. My “little” brother is younger than me alright, but he’s around 15 cm taller.
5. I have this year and the next one ’til graduating high school (I complete high school at the end of 2015).
6. Not really a fact about me, but in Brazil, the school year starts in February, right after summer vacations, so it starts and ends like the year (not like americans, who start school in the middle of the year).
7. I’m really short, like 160cm (around 5’2 and a half, I guess).
8. My parents actually came from Korea (South, in case you’re wondering).
9. My birthday is on December 9th.
10. I like reading and writing.
PS: in my “about” page, you will find 25 things I love!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you soon!