I was planning on doing my Top 5 songs out of “1989” since it came out and I’m completely obsessed with it, but I couldn’t find the audios to put in the post. So yeah, let’s wait and see when they’ll be easy to find.
To be honest, this is probably my least favorite album by Taylor, but… Well, I have my favorites haha, let’s go:
1. All Too Well [audio https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_n7492tYt5q1qdhgq4o1.mp3 ]You tell me about your past thinking your future was me
And I know it’s long gone, and there was nothing else I could do
And I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to
2. Starlight [audio https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mpldimMwsk1ru1g9zo1.mp3 ]He was trying to skip rocks on the ocean, saying to me,
“Don’t you see the starlight, starlight?
Don’t you dream impossible things?”
3. Red [audio https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mqysdjrZZJ1rpa9xbo1.mp3 ]Losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
4. I Almost Do [audio https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ngofykch9F1tvhkyro1.mp3 ]That in my dreams you’re touching my face
And asking me if I’d want to try again with you
And I almost do
5. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
I love this and it may be because of Ed Sheeran, but I’m going to put the music video because it’s the cutest thing:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1oM3kQpXRo ]
Okay, that’s it for today! I’ve already made a list regarding “Speak Now”, “1989” by Taylor and “Take Me Home” by One Direction. And I have plans for “x” by Ed Sheeran and, of course, “Four” by One Direction.