Today I will be doing a post I’ve been wanting to do for a long time and that is the ‘Taylor Swift Book Tag’. Y’all know I’m crazy about Taylor since forever and I do love books – although I haven’t had read much this year and it’s making me upset – so this is perfect.
I do not know who created this tag, but I saw it on Serendipity. Anyways, let’s get into it!
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – choose a book or series that you were loving, but that later you decided to break up with
“The Immortals” series. Guys, I read it all, but I didn’t want to. I have a really hard time not finishing a series, so I read it, but the last half of it just wasn’t good. It was all more of the same, to be honest.
2. Red – choose a book with a red cover
“Catching Fire” from “The Hunger Games” series? I don’t think I own too many red-covered books.
3. The Best Day – choose a book that makes you feel nostalgic
The “Harry Potter” series ❤
4. Love Story – choose a book with a forbidden love story
“The Mortal Instruments” series. Y’all know I loved this series and during some of the books, Clary and Jace’s love is indeed forbidden… It counts, right? Hah.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – choose a book with an evil character but that you couldn’t resist and fell in love (or really liked) them
Is Draco evil?… I don’t really know.
6. Innocent (written b/c of Kanye West!) – choose a book someone spoiled the end for you
I usually spoil the end for myself by searching something on Wikipedia or Google. I don’t mind it too much, to be honest, I still want to read it to know how that happens. But sometimes I just want to know if a couple stays together and I find out someone dies. That sucks.
7. Everything Has Changed – choose a book in which the character evolves a lot
Oh, man, a lot of books… But Melina (who owns the blog I saw this tag on) answered this with “Eleanor & Park” and I agree, both of them evolve a lot.
8. You Belong With Me – choose a book you’re excited to be released so you can read it
The 3rd book of “The Fifth Wave” series! If you pay close attention to my blog, you would know I absolutely LOVED the 1st book and the 2nd one was good (but not even close to the first one) and I’m super excited to read the 3rd one!
9. Forever and Always – choose your favorite couple
Too many, gonna list some here: Percy and Annabeth (Percy Jackson), Anna and Étienne (Anna and the French Kiss), Hazel and Gus (The Fault In Our Stars), Aristotle and Dante (Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the Universe)…
10. Come Back, Be Here – choose a book you don’t like lending out of fear of it never coming back
I don’t lend books byeeeeeeeee.
Okay that is it for today and it seems like I’d have answer those questions easily and quick, but no, I had to think more than I thought I needed lol.